What I love About Photography
Today, I will be giving you a small snippet of why I love Photography so much!
Life comes and life goes, but capturing that moment so that we can never forget. Forget the love, the fun, the passion we have all felt at some point in our life captured in a single frame. Or in my case, if you know me about 5000 frames haha.
Thanks to a few people in my life who have given me opportunities that I am beyond grateful for. I have gotten to go some AMAZING concerts, and meet some of the most amazing and inspirational musicians, artists, and many others.
I have also traveled to some amazing countries, and so many more that I intend to see before my life is over. In some of these photos I take life to the extreme just for that perfect shot! From now on, I will try to get a shot of me doing my crazy stunts so you can see what I do to bring you these shots.
Here are some quotes that I feel speak best for me, after days of searching I found the few that chime in with how I feel. Once again, welcome to my blog.
- “Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
— Aaron Siskind
- “The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.”
— Dorothea Lange
- “Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.”
— Marc Riboud
- “What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.”
— Karl Lagerfeld
- “I love the people I photograph. I mean, they’re my friends. I’ve never met most of them or I don’t know them at all, yet through my images I live with them.”
— Bruce Gilden
- “My life is shaped by the urgent need to wander and observe, and my camera is my passport.”
— Steve McCurry